- Purchase a 12 pack of Vizzy Hard Seltzer between 3/13/22-4/4/22 and receive a rebate of up to $20.
- 100% rebate in AK, AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, KS, MA, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WI, and WY
- 50% rebate in CA, CO, IA, IL, KY, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, OH, VA, and WA
The Fine Print
- Alcohol purchase required. Offer valid only on ONE (1) 12-pack of Vizzy Hard Seltzer (any variety). Must be 21+ to redeem. Purchases must occur between 3/13/22-4/4/22. Receipt must be submitted by 4/11/22, or until supplies run out (whichever comes first).
- Limit one rebate per phone number. Limited quantities available. Offer amount varies by state. Full Purch. Price (max $20): AK, AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, KS, MA, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WI, and WY. Not valid in PA on-premise accounts. 50% Purch. Price: CA, CO, IA, IL, KY, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, OH, VA, and WA. Void where prohibited by law and in AL, AR, HI, IN, LA, MN, MO, NC, TX, UT, and WV. This rebate may not be combined with any other offer. Proof of purchase must accompany rebate submission. Receipt photo must include date of purchase, retailer location, and required purchase item(s) name/code. Rebate payment sent via Paypal or Venmo. If you do not have a PayPal or Venmo account, you will receive a notification with instructions to create an account and must accept the payment within 30 days or rebate funds will be forfeited. Msg & data rates may apply.
- This rebate is void if assigned, sold, transferred, duplicated or reproduced in any way. Tax remains the responsibility of the consumer. Requests from groups, clubs, organizations or any other group purchase will not be honored or returned. REDEMPTION OR HANDLING OF THIS REBATE NOT ACCORDING TO ITS TERMS CONSTITUTES FRAUD. Employees and officers of Molson Coors, affiliated companies, licensed retailers, distributors and family members residing in the same household as any of the above are not eligible. Molson Coors reserves the right to require additional information/identification prior to honoring rebate request and to reject non-conforming rebate requests without liability of any kind.
Not a money maker like some of the other recent grocery deals but should be enough to cover the seltzer.