- Alaska Airlines shopping portal is offering the following bonus offer:
- Spend $100 through the portal and get 400 bonus miles
- Spend $400 through the portal and get 2,000 bonus miles
The Fine Print
- During the “Member Appreciation Bonus” offer, which runs from 5/2/2022 through 5/9/2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of up to 2,000 Mileage PlanTM bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage PlanTM Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage PlanTM Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier 1 bonus: 400 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100; or Tier 2 bonus: 2,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $400 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage PlanTM Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM Shopping account. The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
This could be a nice portal earn on top of the regular earn rate from the Alaska portal. Delta also has a Mother’s Day offer – that one ends today.
Hat tip to reader Allison