- Alaska Airlines is offering a bonus of 500 miles when you spend $150 or more
The Fine Print
- During the “Winter Bonus” offer, which runs from 2/8/21 through 2/17/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 Mileage PlanTM bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage PlanTM Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage PlanTM Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150 or more. “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage PlanTM Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM Shopping account. Void where prohibited by law.
Basically an extra 3.33 miles per $1 spent if you spend exactly $150. As always make sure you use cashbackmonitor to ensure you’re getting the best possible rates.