Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $75
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $200+
- Additional requirements: Unknown
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Neobank Albert is offering a referral bonus of $75 to both parties. The person signing up for an account needs to receive a direct deposit of $200 or more within 30 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Each referral is for a new Albert member
- Each friend signs up with your unique referral link
- Each friend sets up direct deposit with Albert Cash
- Each friend receives a qualifying direct deposit of $200 or more into Albert Cash within 30 days of opening their Albert account
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees.
Early Account Termination Fee
Unsure if there is any early account termination fee.
Albert has raised $170+ million, so they have money to burn. You can also get 10,000 points via MyPoints, but offers can’t be combined. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised to see this bonus to increase in the future to be $100+. If you’re in two player mode you could get $225 from this and it would be worth doing, if you’re in single player mode I’d recommend waiting for a larger offer to appear. Please do not share your referrals in the comments, instead share them in this linked post. Also let us know if it’s a hard/soft pull and what works as a direct deposit in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times