- Fee free brokerage All Of Us is offering a $50 referral bonus to both parties when a referral link is used and $1 or more is deposited.
The Fine Print
- The start date of the offer is Jun 10, 2021, and the expiration date (unless extended) is Friday June 18
- An existing customer provides their unique referral link to a person, and that person utilizes the link when opening their account. The referral link is available to logged in customers on the account dashboard within the platform.
- The referred customer is new to All of Us.
- The referred customer funds their account from a linked bank account by ACH transfer within 7 days of account opening and before the expiration of the offer, whichever is earlier.
- IRA’s do not qualify for this offer
- Successful referrals will result in $50 cash awarded to the new customer as well as the existing customer who made the referral. IRA accounts cannot receive rewards.
- The referring customer must have a non-IRA to receive the cash and the new customer must open a non-IRA account.
- Recipients of the cash referral bonus may not withdraw the cash received for 6 months after the bonus is issued. (However, it may be invested.)
All of Us also gives rebates based on selling order flow information, unlike other similar brokerages (Robinhood). This referral bonus seems a little bit too good to be true, so I suspect it’ll be pulled before the end date (surprised it hasn’t already been pulled). All of Us has raised $4million+ according to Crunchbase. Do not share your referrals in the comments below, used this linked post instead.
Hat tip to reader Matt I for sending this in (his referral here)