Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Nationwide, must be new member. First 1,500 only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Yes, some reports of chexsystems sensitivity in the comments but lots approved as well
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None with eStatements
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: March 31, 2022. First 1,500 only
- Alliant Credit Union is offering a bonus of $200 in the form of a Visa gift card if you open a new Alliant checking account
The Fine Print
- The first 1,500 eligible new members to sign up for an Alliant checking account at myalliant.com/treat-yourself between now and March 31, 2022, will receive the Avocado Toast & Iced Coffee Card with $200 to spend how they’d like on brunch or other items to treat themselves to a simple pleasure.
- If a lucky member signs up and is approved for an account, their card will arrive by mail 14-28 days after that approval.
This account has no monthly fees as long as you opt for eStatements.
Early Account Termination Fee
I’m unsure if there is any EATF or not.
Doesn’t look like there are any requirements for this bonus other than opening the account and being one of the first 1,500. I personally hate deals that are first x,xxx only, as it’s not possible to know if you’re eligible at the time of sign up. That being said reader Jenny said they were able to confirm with Alliant before opening the account. This is better than the $100 savings bonus. Probably won’t add this to the best checking bonuses due to the first 1,500 wording.