Direct link to offer (affiliate links here and below)
- Amazon is offering 50% off sitewide on items shipped and sold by Amazon when you use at least one Chase Ultimate Rewards point. Max $10 discount ($20 spend).
- Others were targeted with the same 50% discount and a higher max of $15 or $20 ($30 or $40 of spend).
Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already (you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Activate offer at this link
- Add products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least $.01 of the purchase)
- 50% off will be automatically applied at checkout
The Fine Print
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will begin on 6/9/2021 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 6/22/2021, or (b) the time at which 15,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States.
- Offer applies only to eligible products on Amazon.com, where Chase Ultimate Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. Limit one promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $10.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
This is a new offer which just came out on June 9th and only goes through Prime Day, June 22nd, so be sure to use it as soon as possible. There’s a separate Ultimate Rewards shop-with-points deal which we posted about separately that’s still available; that one is YMMV, this one seems to be working for most people, even those who are not Prime members. You can see a full list of current shop-with-points deals from all card issuers in this dedicated post, along with quick activation links for all the offers to check which ones you are eligible for.
Should be an easy win for $10-$20 savings. These deals usually work on third-party gift cards sold by Amazon, physical or electronic, as well. Samples gift cards available on Amazon:
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Whole Foods
- Giant Foods
- Stop and Shop
- Best Buy (physical)