Amazon has announced their annual Prime Day sales for Prime members will take place on July 12 and 13th (Tuesday and Wednesday). Begins at 3am ET on July 12th.
Direct Link to main Prime Day page (our affiliate link here and below)
We’ll try covering popular deals on those days. Here is a link to last year’s Prime stickied post and some popular deals. A lot of the popular deals get recycled so those can give you an idea of what some of the deals will look like. Often the lead-up deals are the most widely-used offers. There have also been a few price-mistake type deals in the past.
If you’re looking to signup for Prime to get in on Prime Day, here are some options (let us know if anything is missing):
- If you’ve never had Prime before on this Amazon account, you can get free trial for 30 days.
- Students can get six months for free (requires .edu e-mail address)
- You can get a monthly membership for $14.99
- EBT or Medicaid users can signup for a cheaper $6.99 monthly plan.
- A yearly subscription costs $139. We recommend going through a shopping portal to get a bonus when you signup. Swagbucks is offering a $15 Amazon gift card. Topcashback is offering the same.
Our thanks goes to those who support the site. Check out this Guide to Saving Money On Amazon.