Direct Link to offer (affiliate links here and below)
Amazon is offering the following Prime Day (July 12-13) lead-up deal:
- Spend $75 or more on P&G products found at this link
- Includes things like Bounty, Pampers, Tide, Gain, Dawn, Cascade, Mr. Clean, Swiffer, Always, Olay, Gillette, Venus, Charmin, Metamucil, various shampoos, Braun and more.
Receive a reward confirmation email near the Prime Day start time.
Come back to Amazon on Prime Day to browse Prime Day deals. Your credit will be applied at check-out.
This offer is only for primary Prime members, not for household Prime members.
The Fine Print
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Minimum purchase of $20 of eligible P&G products sold by Amazon.com, Inc. in one transaction required to qualify for offer.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. Reward credit must be used by July 13 11:59 p.m. (PT).
- The reward credit may only be used once and may not be combined with other offers.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located and with a billing address in the U.S.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the reward credit has been added to your customer account.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Nice offer given the wide variety of everyday products to buy. In the fine print:
This offer is only valid for customers located and with a billing address in the United States who purchase at least $20 of eligible P&G products sold by Amazon.com, Inc. in one transaction between July 12 12:00 a.m. (PT) and July 13 11:59 p.m. (PT).
I believe the above lines are written in error as the promo appears to be that a purchase NOW, before Prime Day, will get you a $20 credit to use ON Prime Day. And the $20 spend requirement also appears to be in error. I tweeted out to Amazon Help, we’ll see if they respond.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can get free Amazon Prime trial for 30 days which will give you access to all Prime Day deals. If you’ve already done the trial before, try adding a large item to cart and going to checkout, see if they pop up with another free Prime trial offer for you.