Direct Link to offer | (Link your ThankYou here) (affiliate links here and below)
There’s a brand new Amazon deal working for some:
- Get 20% off products shipped and sold by Amazon when you use at least one Citi ThankYou point. Max discount $30.
Must first activate the offer here. Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
- (Link your Citi ThankYou account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already; note, you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Add products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Citi ThankYou card as your payment method
- Select the amount of ThankYou Points you’d like to use for the purchase (we recommend using just 1 point)
- 20% discount will automatically be applied at checkout
The Fine Print
- The promotion will end at 11:59PM PST on 10/31/2021, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $200,000, whichever is earlier. The promotional code will expire concurrently.
- This is a limited-time offer to get 20% off your eligible purchase(s), up to a maximum aggregate value of $30 off, when using ThankYou Points for all or part of your purchase(s) when the promotional code is entered at checkout.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.com account, have an eligible Citi credit card loaded into that Amazon.com account, and use ThankYou Points to pay for all or part of your purchase(s).
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each promotional items in your original order in which you used the promotional code. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchased will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits. This may result in the total discount on unreturned items being less than 20%.
- Products returned are subject to Amazon’s refund policy.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in Amazon.com accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
This worked for me on one account but not another, likely because it only works on an account that already has a Citi ThankYou card which is enrolled in shop-with-points.
Max this out with $150 in purchases. Based on the fine print and past experiences, this offer should work across multiple separate Amazon purchases.
Works on gift card purchases as well. Samples gift cards available on Amazon:
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Whole Foods
- Giant Foods
- Stop and Shop
- Best Buy (physical)
Hat tip to reader P