- American Express is offering 32% off NBA Stores when a player scores a triple double in the NBA Playoffs with promo code AMEX32
The Fine Print
- For 24 hours beginning at 9:00 am ET on the day following a 2021 NBA Playoffs or Finals game between May 22 – July 22, 2021, during which a currently active player scores a triple-double, enter promo code Amex32 at checkout to receive 32% off eligible, in-stock merchandise at www.NBAStore.com when you use any American Express® Card as your form of payment to pay for your purchase at checkout.
- Not valid for gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, or other services.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional offer.
- Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Not valid on previous purchases or at any other location (including the NBA Flagship Store on 5th Avenue in New York City).
- No cash back. Brand Jordan, Under Armour, select Nike, memorabilia (whether or not autographed), select jerseys, sale items and certain brands or merchandise may be excluded. All purchases on NBAStore.com are subject to the NBAStore.com terms and conditions, which may change at any time. NBAStore.com also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to discount codes at any time. Final decision on the occurrence of a triple-double will be determined by the NBA.
- A “triple-double” occurs when a player records a double-digit total number in a single game in three of the following statistical categories: points, total rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. Void where prohibited. Fulfillment of this offer is the sole responsibility of Fanatics Retail Group Concessions, LLC.
Not sure what NBA store discounts are generally like at this time of the year.
Hat tip to TheJohnWickening