Update 6/7/22: The $350 + waived annual fee offer is back (go incognito). Might be available via referral links as well.
- Blue Cash Preferred is offering a bonus of $350 after $3,000 in spend within the first six months
- Annual fee of $95 waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in spend annually, then 1%)
- 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations
- 3% cash back on transit (e.g taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more)
- 1% back on all other purchases
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once
The best straight bonus on this card before was $300, but there was a $200 + $200 (20% back on Amazon) offered and home furnishing up to $500. This is a good deal if you just want a straight cash offer. We will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. There is also a $250 bonus on the everyday card, but not worth considering as there was previously a $350 deal.
Hat tip to Chase-ing UR points