Update 12/29/20: Offer is now available via referral link as well. Hat tip to reader CharTech
Update 11/12/20: I’m seeing this offer again now incognito here; this time it’s a straight $7,500 spend requirement (not tiered). It’s not always pulling up, but you can probably get it with a few tries.
Direct link to offer (might need to open in incognito mode to get the offer to show)
- American Express is offering the following bonus on the new Business Gold card
- Earn 35,000 points when you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the American Express Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn an additional 25,000 points after you spend an extra $2,500 on eligible purchases on the Card within that same time period.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Not as good as the 75,000 offer that was available via referral links earlier this year. Spend requirement is $2,500 less but that doesn’t really make up for the points difference. Because a bigger bonus was so recently offered we won’t add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to Chase-ing UR points