Many people are seeing an increased signup bonus on the American Express Business Gold card when using a referral link:
- Get 85,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 within 3 months of signup.
Also comes with the offer for 4x Bonus Membership Rewards On Wireless, Shipping, Advertising, Gas and Office Supply attached to the card with signup.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Numerous people mention seeing this offer. I see it on some referral links, but not all. If you have a few AmEx cards, hopefully you’ll find it showing on at least one of them (just toggle to get to the Business Gold card).
We’ve seen numerous offers on the Business Gold card, and this 85,000 offer likely tops all other public offers. There was one targeted offer for 90,000, though this new offer has the advantage of being a referral offer which gives the referrer credit as well.
There’s also an increased referral offer on the Business Platinum card as well. As always you can read more about American Express cards here.
Hat tip to @spencerformiles