Update 4/18/21: There is also an offer for 80,000, but it only requires $6,000 spend
Many people are seeing an increased signup bonus on the American Express business gold card when using a incognito mode:
- Get 90,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 within 3 months of signup.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Similar to the 150,000 Business Platinum card bonus. I assume this is available via referral links as well, there was a 85,000 point bonus before so this is only a slight increase. Will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.