Many people are seeing an increased signup bonus on the American Express business Platinum card when using a referral link:
- Get 130,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 within 3 months of signup.
- Annual fee of $595 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent on purchases made with airlines or hotels booked directly from AmericanExpress Travel website
- 1.5x points on qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Lounge access:
- Centurion lounge access
- International American Express lounge access
- Delta SkyClub lounge access
- Priority pass select membership
- Airspace lounge access
- Internet Access:
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- SPG gold status (this will also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
- View these other hidden benefits
- SoulCycle benefits
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once per lifetime.
Numerous people mention seeing this offer. I see it on some referral links, but not all. If you have a few AmEx cards, hopefully you’ll find it showing on at least one of them (just toggle to get to the Business Platinum card).
We saw a similar offer a few months ago for 110,000 points via referral; this one is better at 130,000. There’s also an increased referral offer on the Business Gold card as well. As always you can read more about American Express cards here.