No direct link, shows up when doing a dummy booking
- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months. You also get a $400 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within three months of account opening
The Fine Print
- Statement credit issued approximately 8-12 weeks after you make a Delta purchase on your Card in your first 3 months.
- Bonus miles will be issued after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Offer Expires 7/28/2021.
- Annual fee of $99 waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on restaurants (including takeout and delivery), groceries and Delta purchases
- 1x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- $100 Delta Flight Credit when you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year
- First Checked Bag Free
- 20% Back on In-flight Purchases
- Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights
There was a 70k + $400 offer last year. That offer didn’t show for many people, the other offer that we frequently see is 90k miles or 70k + $200. The offer you prefer will depend on how highly you value Delta miles. We will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Daniel G