- American Express cardholders can get up to 12 months of Business Insider membership for free:
- 12 months for Consumer Centurion, Icon and Black and Small Business Cardmembers cardholders issued by a third party
- 6 months for all other cardholders
The Fine Print
- When they enroll by June 30, 2021, Cardmembers with a Consumer American Express Card or a Small Business American Express Card issued by a third party can redeem a free Business Insider trial subscription with auto-renewal.
- Consumer Centurion, Icon and Black and Small Business Cardmembers are eligible for a free 12-month trial subscription.
- All other Cardmembers with Cards issued by a third party can enroll for a free 6-month trial subscription.
- All trial subscriptions will auto-renew for 12-months at a discounted rate of $79 plus tax after the free trial period.
- In subsequent years, unless cancelled, subscriptions will automatically renew at Business Insider’s then-current, non-discounted rate (currently US$99 plus tax).
- Cardmembers may cancel their subscription at any time, and receive a pro-rated refund, including during the free trial period, by visiting “My Account” at https://www.businessinsider.com/subscription/prime-mgmt and following steps to cancel under “Membership.” Cardmembers may also cancel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the FAQs at businessinsider.com/americanexpress. Cardmembers must cancel their subscription to avoid being charged automatically upon renewal.
- Offer valid for new Business Insider subscribers and Cardmembers with an active subscription to Business Insider Intelligence at the time of enrollment. Cardmembers with an active Business Insider subscription formerly known as Business Insider Prime, are not eligible.
- Cardmembers whose Cards are issued by American Express or its subsidiaries are also not eligible for this offer.
- To redeem this free trial offer, eligible Cardmembers must enroll by clicking through this email and completing the application journey within the Business Insider website.
- Business Insider program benefits and subscription terms are subject to Business Insider’s Terms and Conditions, available at https://www.businessinsider.com/termsofsale and https://www.insider-inc.com/terms/ Offer void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers, prices, rules, and benefits subject to change without notice.
Keep in mind this enrolls you in auto billing, so remember to cancel. Business Insider is putting more and more content behind a pay wall, but I don’t think I’ve ever come across an article that was behind a pay wall that I couldn’t just read elsewhere.
Hat tip to reader Cliff W