- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 100,000 points after $4,000 on the Gold card
- Annual fee of $250 NOT waived first year
- Card will earn at the following rates:
- 4x points at Restaurants
- 4x points at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 in spend per calendar year)
- 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $120 dining credit. This is a $10 monthly credit that can be used at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Shake Shack
- No foreign transaction fees
- $10 in monthly UberEats credit
- Full American Express Gold card review can be found here.
Previous best was 90,000 points + 20% back on restaurants up to $250. That offer was better if you could do the restaurant spend but some might prefer the simplicity of this offer if they can’t easily do that spend. We will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Yitz