- American Express is offering up to 130,000 points on the no annual fee Hilton card. Bonus broken down as follows:
- 80,000 bonus points after $1,000 in spend within the first three months
- An additional 50,000 points after you spend a total of $5,000 within the first six months
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 7x on Hilton hotels or resorts
- 5x at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations
- 3x on all other purchases
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
Previous best bonuses were 100,000 points or 75,000 points + $100 statement credit, but those offers only required $1,000 in spend. This is the biggest offer we’ve seen on this card, but it does require an extra $4,000 in spend. For some people that will be worth it, for others they will prefer the old lower spend offer. Still a good deal if you have a use for Hilton points in the short to medium term, if you don’t I’d hold off on this offer as it will likely to continue to increase as Hilton continues devalues points. Will add this bonus to the best credit card bonuses. Before applying read these things everybody should know about American Express cards.
Hat tip to reader Dusty D