American Express has sent out a survey regarding possible changes to the Bonvoy Brilliant card. The possible changes are as follows:
- Annual fee of $650 (increased from $450)
- Annual free night certificate good on stays up to 85,000 points (currently 50,000 points)
- Platinum status (Titanium at $75,000 in spend), this is currently gold status with the option to earn platinum
- 25 elite night credits (up from 15)
- $300 statement credit good at Marriott properties changes to $25 monthly dining credit
These surveys are sent out fairly frequently. Sometimes nothing changes with the card, sometimes the exact changes are brought in and sometimes different changes are brought in.
Hat tip to TPG