- American Express is offering three months of Yahoo Finance Plus for free and 50% off the next three months
The Fine Print
- This offer is available only to US American Express Card Members and for a limited-time only, ending 10/1/2021.
- Trials are only available to new Yahoo Finance Plus Essential subscribers.
- For the complimentary 3 Month Trial and 50% off the immediately following 3 Months to the Yahoo Finance Plus Essential subscription service, you will be charged 50% off the $35.00 plus tax monthly rate ($17.50 plus tax) for three Months after your complimentary 3 Month Trial ends.
- You will be charged the full monthly amount of $35.00 plus tax after your first 6 Months and charges will continue monthly at the current rates unless you cancel your subscription.
Make sure you cancel membership if you don’t want it long term as this enrolls you in auto billing. Probably not that useful.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?