- American/United shopping portals currently have spend bonuses. They are as follows:
The Fine Print
- During the “Treat Yourself Bonus” offer, which runs from 1/11/2021 through 1/19/2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 MileagePlus® bonus award miles on qualifying purchases made through the MileagePlus® Shopping mall or from purchases made through MileagePlus® Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period using one of the following tiers: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $300 or more. “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the MileagePlus® Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus® Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
As always use cashbackmonitor to compare to other portals to ensure you’re getting a good deal (airline portals can offer way worse rates in some cases, even with the bonus miles).