Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: You may be eligible to join the credit union through your affiliation with a church, ministry or school that is in alignment with the Wesleyan Christian Doctrine, or as an immediate family member living in the home of an ACCU member
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None
- America’s Christian Credit Union is offering a $100 checking account and complete the following:
- Use promo code SWITCH
- Make at least one deposit of $25+ or more per calendar month
- Make at least two debit card purchases per calendar month
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a basic checking account with no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find any EATF in the fee schedule.
Most people won’t be eligible due to the religious affiliation required. If you are eligible and go for this bonus please share if it’s a hard or soft pull in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times