Update 2/28/21: Huge wave of people targeted for a terrific upgrade from Everyday to Everyday Preferred; this time the bonus is even higher: get 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $2,000 within 3 months. Offer valid through April 1. Annual fee not waived.
- American Express is offering some AmEx EveryDay cardholders a bonus of 25,000 points when they upgrade to the EveryDay Preferred and spend $2,500 within the first three months (mixed datapoints of this is being six months currently)
- Some people have a lower minimum spend requirement of $2,000
EveryDay preferred has a $95 annual fee that you need to pay. If you’ve had the Preferred card before you can still get this upgrade bonus, if you haven’t had it before then doing this upgrade offer means you won’t be eligible for future sign up bonuses on this card. For more information regarding upgrade offers I’d recommend reading this post.
Hat tip to Rich D
- Update 8/9/20: More people have been targeted. Should show when logged in.
- Update 5/24/20: More people have been targeted. Old targeted link no longer works, there is this link but it requires a RSVP code.
- Update 5/7/20: More people targeted. Hat tip to @3mmilan. Can also try using this link to see if you’re targeted. Hat tip to rct12345
- Update 4/27/20: More people targeted.