No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $50 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Best Buy by 6/30/2021. Limit of two statement credits ($100 total)
The Fine Print
- Only U.S-issued Consumer Platinum and Consumer and Business Centurion American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid only for purchases made at BestBuy.com (U.S.website only) or BestBuy.com/outlet. Excludes GeekSquad.com, PartStore.com, Best Buy Private Store, Best Buy Business, Best Buy Education, Best Buy Ignite, Best Buy Secondary Markets, Best Buy Auction site, corporate gift cards, electronic gift cards, group gift cards, phone purchases and purchases shipped outside of the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam.
- Not valid in-store or for orders placed online but picked up curbside or in-store. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $100 back) per Card Member.
- Offer is available for eligible Card Members with active accounts as of 11/1/2020.
- The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credits.
This is targeted towards Consumer Platinum cardholders and also consumer/business Centurion cardholders. You also need to have had an account as of 11/1/2020 or you won’t be eligible unfortunately. Bit surprised to see this generous offer after the $30 PayPal credit was announced as well. I hope Business cardholders get something good as well. Same offer for Home Depot as well!
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?