Update 5/19/22: Offer is back for 3/18/22 through 9/18/22.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $150 in one or more transactions with Turo at Turo.com.
The Fine Print
- Must book directly with Turo
- Cars must be returned by offer end date
American Express basically has this offer every year at around this time of the year, although in previous years it’s been for $45 back instead of $30. If you’re not familiar then Turo is basically a service that lets you rent other peoples cars.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?