Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy® or online at bestbuy.com by 5/8/2021. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store and online at BestBuy.com® only.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Not valid at outlet locations.
- Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services not purchased through Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Direct, Best Buy Education, Best Buy Ignite, Best Buy Secondary Markets, Best Buy Private Store & Auction, any Best Buy retail location not open for business and standalone Pacific Sales stores.
Nice discount for Best Buy. I found this on all of my personal cards, but not on business cards. If you have this on your Platinum card, it should be able to stack well with the $100 in Best Buy credits available on that card.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?