Check your AmEx Offers on American Express business cards for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to make a single purchase of $150 or more online at verizon.com/amexoffer by 8/5/2022.
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid online only for Small Business Wireless transactions at US website verizon.com/amexoffer. Valid only on purchases made in US dollars. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Please note if you purchase a plan, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your plan will automatically renew for another plan period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that the merchant will collect the then-applicable plan fee and any taxes by charging a credit card the merchant has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law. Excludes FIOS internet plans and Enterprise and Government Services. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member. You may not receive the statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer. For example, you may not receive the statement credit if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet. Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date). Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 8/5/2022, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items/services from your qualifying purchase have been shipped/provided by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your purchase as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit
The URL verizon.com/amexoffer brings you to a Verizon business page. Last time around, with a very similar offer, the offer credit was triggered by ordinary Verizon Wireless personal payments as well. Let us know if you try. Verizon allows overpayment of up to $500. Another thing that worked last time was buying Verizon gift cards.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?