Update 3/21/22: Deal is showing again for $5 back on $100 purchase through 7/21/22. Offer can be used 4 times for $20 back total.
Update 5/27/21: Another version of this is showing up now for some with a limit of 4 uses instead of 2 (max $20 instead of $10) and a longer expiration date of October 18, 2021. Hat tip to reader International Churner
No direct link, check your Amex Offers
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider by 8/23/2021. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $10).
- Others got a similar offer for 500 points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify. Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers.
A lot of people are earning 5x Ultimate Rewards points on your cable/tv bills already, so this isn’t an incredible deal. Might still be useful for some people.
Hat tip to mahesh