Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Enroll by 7/23/2021. Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $125 in one or more transactions to pay your cell phone bill directly with a US wireless telephone service provider by 10/18/2021. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $20). See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
Nice little discount, though many will prefer using their Chase INK Cash/Plus cards for 5x Ultimate Rewards which can be more valuable.
Hat tip to reader Jon
- Amex Offers: Cable/Satellite TV, Spend $100 & Get $5/500 Points Back (Max $10-20/1,000)
- AmEx Offers: Get 5% Back On Insurance Payment (Max $15 Statement Credit)
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?