Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more transactions online at Dell.com by 4/30/2021. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at dell.com US website, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 1-877-350-0204.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Offer is found on some personal cards and apparently some business cards too. (I haven’t yet seen any reports of it showing on the business Platinum card; if it does, that would stack nicely with the $100 twice-annual rebate benefit.) There’s a similar offer found on some AmEx business cards for 10% back; this offer for $100 back is a better deal for those spending exactly $500 as it would then give a 20% rebate with the $100 credit. The terms exclude gift cards, though – in practice – it very possibly would work on the purchase of XBOX gift cards.
Hat tip to FM