Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with Delta Air Lines by 3/31/2021. If qualifying purchase is a flight, it must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be made in USD.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, (vii) gift card purchases, and (viii) charitable donations.
I’m seeing this on both of my AmEx business cards, but not on my personal cards. Nice discount on Delta flight, just note the qualification that the flight must originate from US and be in USD. Also note the gift card purchase exclusion, though – in practice – I believe this has always worked in prior offers (correct me, please, if I’m wrong).
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?