Check your American Express cards for the following Amex Offer:
- Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 5/31/22. Flight must originate in U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. Delta Reservations telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, gift card purchases, and charitable donations.
I can’t find this one, but many people are seeing one version or another. Seems personal cards are getting $100/$300 or $75/$200 while business cards are getting $100/$350. All of these are nice deals.
Seems that last time around this worked for most people who bought a Delta e-gift cards at this link (despite the terms excluding it). I’m unsure if it works on Delta physical gift cards too. Note: Only using the desktop site works, don’t do this on mobile which somehow codes differently and does not trigger the Amex Offer credit.
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions abut American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?