Check your American Express business cards for the following deal:
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com by 6/30/2021. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at Lowe’s (excluding any Lowe’s Outlet(s)) and online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to https://applianceparts.lowes.com/, https://lowesstore.wgiftcard.com/, https://blinds.lowes.com/, as well as the sale of any electronic or corporate gift cards.
This deal comes around each year in January, though this year they lowered the max down to $50 from $100 in prior years. Reader Avi found this deal on SimplyCash card, and I found it on one of my business cards as well. Some things to note:
- Electronic gift cards are excluded
- Portals do not earn cash back on gift card purchases, but do work for non gift card purchases (view the highest rates here)
- Lowe’s sell a variety of third party gift cards in store, I shared my previous experiences here.
Overall a very good deal and especially usable due to the gift card angle.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?