- Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single in-restaurant purchase of $100 only at participating merchant locations in NYC’s Theater District by 12/15/21. Please visit resy.com/theater-offers for participating merchants. Limit of 2 statement credits, total of $40.
Eligible restaurants include:
- Amor Loco
- Ardesia Wine Bar
- Bo Peep Cocktail & Highball Store
- Burgerology Midtown
- Dear Irving on Hudson
- Hummus Kitchen – Hell’s Kitchen
- The Independent
- Kings of Kobe
- La Bonne Soupe
- La Pecora Bianca – Bryant Park
- Longo Bros
- The Marshal
- Omakase by korami
- PS Kitchen
- Reichenbach Hall
- Souvlaki GR Midtown
- Tonchin New York
- Trattoria Trecolori
- Victor’s Cafe
- Yakitori Torishin
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-restaurant only with participating merchants in NYC’s Theater District. Please visit resy.com/theater-offers for a list of participating merchants and locations. Purchases made at merchant locations not listed as eligible at resy.com/theater-offers will not qualify.
- Orders placed online, in-app, or through third parties are excluded.
- Booking a reservation with Resy.com is not a requirement to qualify for the statement credit.
- Qualifying purchases must be made in-restaurant and directly with a participating merchant.
Useful for those in the NYC area.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?