Check your American Express business cards for the following offers:
- Register your AmEx card to get 30% back as a statement credit on FedEx Shipping purchases made by 6/27/2021.
- Also available: 10% back on FedEx Freight and 10% back on FedEx Office.
The Fine Print
- Valid in-store and online.
- Excludes invoiced payments, such as FedEx® Billing Online (FBO), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and paper invoices, international duties and taxes, other brands (FedEx Custom Critical®, FedEx Freight, FedEx TechConnect®, FedEx Office, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Cross Border, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®), FedEx SameDay®, FedEx Delivery Manager®, FedEx® Cold Shipping Solution, and non-shipping product purchases or services. Offer valid on qualifying shipments paid for on-site at US locations, via the US website, or billed to a US FedEx account that is linked to your Business Card. Qualifying Services included in the offer: FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx 2Day® A.M., FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx 1Day® Freight, FedEx 2Day® Freight, FedEx 3Day® Freight, FedEx International Priority®, FedEx International Economy®, FedEx International Priority® Freight, FedEx International Economy® Freight, FedEx Ground®, FedEx International Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, shipping transactions made via FedEx Ship Manager® and FedEx Ship Manager® Lite, and shipping through FedEx® Compatible solutions.
Useful for those with businesses that do a lot of shipping. The 30% is especially nice.
Hat tip to readers JJ and N
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?