Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 12/25/2021. Limit of $15 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Payments made to Insurance policies outside of the U.S. are excluded.
Easy $15 savings on insurance which is a typically un-bonused category. Save this on the card that has the $500/$25 Amex offer or another spend offer to double dip.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?