Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases online at fi.google.com by 9/2/2022. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $75). See terms.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for Google Fi purchases only. Valid online only at fi.google.com and app via Android devices only.
- Valid only on purchases made in US Dollars.
- Excludes all other Google products and services.
- Please note if you purchase a subscription, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that the merchant will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card the merchant has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law. American Express identifies qualifying transactions based on information provided by the participating merchant. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $75 back) per Card Member.
Excellent deal for Fi phone service users.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?