Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more transactions online at hp.com/go/amex by 9/30/2021. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at hp.com/go/amex.
- Excludes HP Labs, purchases of replacement or spare parts, training & certificate programs, B2B & public sector purchases. Offer also excludes HP Partner and PartnerOne Programs, HP SmartFriend, HP Financial Services, HP Cloud Services, HP Enterprise Services, Technology and IT Consulting Services, Big Data Solutions, and Information Security and Risk Management Services.
- See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
I found this on one card, but not most. Could be useful for electronics purchases.
You should be able to lock in the discount with a HP gift card purchase as well if that’s useful for you. Shopping at the regular HP.com website (and going through a portal as well) should work fine, despite the terms, given what we’ve seen in the past.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?