Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 7/12/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD. See terms.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations. In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings via third party sites or agencies. Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, Paisly, and Hotels.JetBlue.com. Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
Very nice discount and widely available. Save it on your Platinum card, if you have one, since it earns 5x on flights. Many have noted that if you book out a flight in the future and cancel, you’ll bank the refund to be used for a year and thus lock in the discount.
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions about American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?