Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $250 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at participating properties in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio from 4/15/2022 to 6/30/2022. Book at Marriott.com. See terms.
- There’s another offer some are seeing for $100 statement credit with $500 spend. That offer is for Marriott luxury properties.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only on room rate and room charges at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection®, W Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International®, and Vistana.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities, or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Marriott Bonvoy® property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $250 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
In the past, purchasing a Marriott gift card at the front desk has worked to trigger the AmEx Offer credit, despite the terms, which is useful for locking the discount into the future. Just note, the front desk person doesn’t seem to always know that they have gift cards to sell.
Hat tip to reader Maybe Frugal
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?