Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 USD on room rate or room charges when you pay for your stay at participating properties in the Marriott Bonvoy® portfolio from 10/18/2021 to 12/31/2021. See terms.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427. Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International and Vistana Signature Experiences.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Marriott Bonvoy® property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $200 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Card Member Agreement.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Nice discount. In the past, I’ve had success buying a $200 gift card at the front desk of a Marriott hotel and triggering the AmEx Offer credit.
There’s also a separate offer for $200 off $800 at Homes & Villas by Marriott International which expires on 12/15/21.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?