Check your AmEx Offers on your American Express Platinum card for the following targeted deal:
- Enroll to get 5x bonus Membership Rewards points per $1 spent at Walmart.com. Max 2,500 bonus points ($500 spend).
The Fine Print
- Valid through 11/25
- Valid online at walmart.com only; includes pickup and delivery orders; includes Walmart app orders
- Not valid in Walmart stores
- Not valid for Walmart+ membership purchases
Seems like this offer is mainly (only?) showing on the Platinum card. Works well with the new Platinum Walmart+ membership benefit.
Walmart is not typically a bonused store and I’d find this offer useful given that I shop more at Walmart.com now with my Walmart+ membership. Another option for Walmart now is Chase Freedom or Discover IT for 5% back this quarter.
You can simply buy a $500 Walmart gift card which can then be used in Walmart stores or Walmart gas or Sam’s Club. (Bulk gift card purchases are excluded, but ordinary gift card and e-gift card purchases should work.)
Hat tip to reader JJ
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?