Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $45 in a single transaction on a new Sam’s Club membership (Club-level membership only) at any Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states or online at samsclub.com by 4/30/2022. Valid on new memberships only. See terms.
The Fine Print
- Valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Club-level membership only) purchased at a Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states, online via the U.S. website at samsclub.com, Sam’s Club mobile app or by phone.
- Not valid at any Sam’s Club Puerto Rico locations.
- Not valid on Plus Memberships.
- Not valid on membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional memberships or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership.
- Lapsed memberships will only count as a new Sam’s Club Membership if such membership has been expired for over 6 months.
- Purchases must be made in U.S. dollars. Offer cannot be combined with any other Sam’s Club offer or promotion.
There are usually various ways to stack the savings on Sam’s Membership.
- Get $45 Sam’s Club e-gift card when you sign up at this link. (I found this from a google search; here’s our original post on this deal)
- Get $20 back when using a Dosh connected card and buying Sam’s membership in-store (that won’t stack with the $45 gift card offer) or get 15% back when using a Dosh connected card and buying online. Note: technically, you need to click through Dosh, but I’m not sure that’s enforced. (If you are new to Dosh, you can signup with my referral code CHUCKS2 and get $1 bonus when you link a card.) Wait 24 hours from time of linking card to time of making purchase.
- Click through Topcashback and get 16% back
- There’s supposed to be some way to stack this with using a Sam’s Club referral link as well. You’ll get a $20 e-gift card when using a referral. (IIRC, there were some issues in the past where people landed up getting just $10 e-gift card.) Here’s my referral link if you’re interested.
- Let us know what we’re missing.
I’m not exactly sure how to stack it all, but I suppose it can’t hurt to click through a referral link in the beginning, then click through Topcashback in the same cookied browser, then navigate to the $45 e-gift card offer or the $120 Uber offer. Hopefully the referral and portal credits will track, but the $45/$120 should work regardless since that’s the landing page you actually signed up on. And hopefully that landing page works in conjunction with the AmEx Offer (I believe it’s always worked in the past). Although the terms exclude combining with other promotions, it’s likely to work anyway. Let us know.