No direct link, find in your Amex Offers
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card at Starbucks by 5/19/2021. Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations, paying as you go with the app and for app reloads. Limit of $5 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations, for paying as you go with the app, and for app or online reloads at Starbucks.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Excludes delivery orders, Teavana Brand, Princi Bakery, e-gift card purchases, and all gift cards purchased online.
Starbucks deals are always popular. I found this on my business card, but not on most other cards.
Offer excludes delivery, but will work in-store or with drive-through orders. You can also easily max this out with app reload of $33.34. Don’t forget the current Starbucks game and the 5% back from Dosh as well.
Hat tip to GCGalore
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?