Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at select U.S. Department Stores by 12/31/2019.
Offer valid only for online purchases made in US dollars only at the following US Department Stores:
- Bealls Florida
- Century 21
- Lord & Taylor
- Neiman Marcus
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Stein Mart
The Fine Print
- Excludes all in-store purchases, purchases made through third party providers, international shipping, and purchases of gift cards.
- Not valid on purchases made online but picked up in-store or on orders shipped from a store.
- Excludes Nordstrom Rack, Saks Off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Bunulu, Kohl’s Off/Aisle, Macy’s Backstage, and Macy’s Wine Cellar.
Not sure how widely available this one is. My Amex Offers aren’t loading properly to search; this one I found on Slickdeals. We just reported on an office supply Amex Offer, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more similar offers for things like gas, etc.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
The post Amex Offers: Select Online Department Stores, Spend $75 And Get $10 Back appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.