Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by adding your enrolled eligible Card to a qualifying digital wallet to make a single purchase of $20 or more on automotive gas purchases using the Shell App by 8/16/2022.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for automotive gas purchases made in-app with a qualifying digital wallet via the Shell App at participating Shell stations in the US.
- Excludes any payments not made via the Shell App, such as transactions made online or by phone or payments made at the pump.
- Not valid on car washes, garage or mechanic services, or purchases made in convenience stores or at restaurants at Shell stations.
- Excludes locations outside of the US.
I can’t seem to find this one on mine, but lots of people are seeing this. Offer stacks well with the AmEx Offer for $3 off $35 at gas stations.
I’m unsure if the app part is enforced, let us know if you try. I’m also confused by the digital wallet part of the offer, sounds like it won’t work if you add a credit card directly in the Shell app (?).
Hat tip to reader C.L. and to MtM
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?