- Get 15% of your in-store purchase back as statement credit by using your enrolled card at Starbucks by 03/25/2019.
- Valid in-store at standalone locations and for app reloads.
- Limit of $5 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Excludes delivery orders, Teavana Brand, e-gift card purchases, and all gift cards purchased online.
Fairly common offer, $5 isn’t much but it adds up over time especially if you’re a big Starbucks drinker. You can just reload your app $34 if that makes it easier for you.
Hat tip to SD
The post Amex Offers: Starbucks Get 15% back, up to $5 [Targeted] appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.