Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15 or more in-restaurant, online at subway.com, or on the Subway® App by 6/22/2021. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at stand-alone Subway® locations and for food orders placed online or through the app with participating locations in the US.
- Excludes Subway® locations within the following venues: i.) retail stores, department stores, gas stations, shopping malls, movie theaters, stadiums, locations shared with another brand ii.) hotels, resorts, casinos, airport terminals, mass transit terminals, highway toll plazas, rest stops, iii.) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, high schools, and university/college campuses.
- Not valid at locations outside of the US. Excludes delivery orders, gift cards purchased online or through the app, and corporate gift cards.
Just a little something, but easy enough if you buy from Subway anyway. Not sure if there’s a points version of this offer, like there was last time around.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?